We travelled to this resort in the month of October with two kids. We stayed for 5 days and following are the highlights
The postive points:
- Good food.. or...should I say Great!
- Courteous hotel staff (especially the retaurant team)
- Spacious gardens
- Good room service (especially with kids)
- Activity zone for kids
Not so good points:
- Small pool (well maintained though)
- Round the clock food not available
- Can get very busy with weddings, parties, etc...
- Far from all tourist attractions. My suggestion is to spend the
time in the resort rather than take the trip to see the sights.
This is definitely a place I have recommended to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at a picturesque plot with wide beach front on the Mobor Beach, Cavelossim in south Goa. It is 17kms from Margao and 42kms from the Goa airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Holiday Inn Goa
- Holiday Inn Cavelossim
- Cavelossim Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Goa
- Goa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Cavelossim