The service here is excellent with activities for the younger kids to keep them busy throughout the week. Gym is in ok condition and functional. I guess there is a squash court but didnt go there.
Pool table was mostly available to play but the table tennis tables were occupied full day by a bunch of noisy kids.
The pool area was also noisy with a bunch of india guys shouting and playing ball in pool, the pool bar is excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Haathi Mahal Hotel Cavelossim
- Royal Goan Beach Club At Haathi Mahal Hotel
- Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club At Haathi Mahal Goa/Cavelossim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club at Haathi Mahal stands nestled between the sparkling Arabian Sea and the tropical river Sal. Haathi Mahal which translates as ‘Elephant Palace’ is nestled between the sparkling Arabian Sea and the tropical river Sal. This magnificent hotel offers many amenities to ensure that you have the vacation of your dreams. Haathi Mahal blends an Indian and Goan atmosphere with the latest western hospitality amenities to give you a resort that makes you feel at home. The resort’s fantastic facilities include: a massive swimming pool with swim-up bar offering a range of light bites, ‘Jamaica Inn’ – a theme bar based on a Cornish pirate’s tavern with an attached discotheque, ‘Casa Lisboa’ – the resort’s main restaurant and the ‘K Spa’ – a complete health, beauty & fitness center where guests can indulge in a wide variety of rejuvenating treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip so you can book your Royal Resorts: Royal Goan Beach Club at Haathi Mahal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.