We had a nice stay here in June with our two kids aged 1 and 4.
- nice layout with three different pools
- good sized rooms with balcony
- playroom and small playground for kids
- free wifi in reception (and sometimes we could even get it in the room)
- very nice and helpful staff
- close to beach with no need to cross any roads
- good sandy beach shallow quite far out
- nice little cafe on beach with good orange juice and cheese sandwich
- dead end street so no traffic
- a couple of nice restaurants nearby. One jst up the street ( if you enter in the back) with a kids
- a bit far from Chania if you prefer to go out. But only 5 eur in taxi and bus about every 20 mins.
- the bathrooms really showed the place's age. They were kept very clean as the rest of the place, but could do with a renovation. If they were newer I would give ths place a 5.
- Also Known As:
- Triton Apartments Hotel Chania Town
- Triton Apartments Crete/Chania - Nea Kydonia