“Just great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 attractions in Almyrida
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: "Omega Divers the Last Word in Diving" For the beginner diver looking to explore the magical underwater world.For those who wish to make the first step in diving, becoming a certified diver.For the diver who wants to develop their knowledge and expertise through continuing education.For the complete diver who wants to live an unforgettable unique experience.All our activities are under the direct supervision of our PADI instructors, as your safety is our highest priority.
Copenhagen
22 attraction reviews
“Just great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Professional staff, great service and equipment! DM Kevin is just the funniest diveleader ever! Elephant cave was awesome and we had some fantastic dives!
I´ve dived at a couple of other divecenters in Crete but I prefer Omega Divers and can warmly recommend it to anyone who wants a great experience at an amazing divesite!
Thank you Kevin!
Best Regards
/Caroline in Copenhagen (SSI OWI)

Reigate, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Simply Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I’d never been diving before and wanted to try it. This was an unforgettable experience. It was a very reasonable price and my husband – a non-swimmer – got to come along in the bus to the cove to watch. As it was low season I had a one-to-one in the classroom and then when it came to the dive, another instructor decided to come along too! So my dive was with 2 experienced Dive Masters and I felt so safe and confident. I'm no sping chicken and everyone was so good with me, from booking the session to kitting me out with my wet suit etc. and during the dive itself I was taken such good care of. Then at the end I was given a CD with photographs taken underwater. I couldn’t thank them enough for such a wonderful adventure and would recommend Omega to anyone without hesitation.

Copenhagen, Denmark
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing dive and great dive guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Just wanted to make sure Omega Divers got a thumbs up for their professional and fun dive center. We had a great time and they even picked us up at the hotel (30 min drive) without charge - super service!
The cave dive was one of my best diving experiences of all time.
Thanks for a great dive :)

Visited August 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent Dives - Excellent company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Did my refresher course and it's the first time in 4 years that I had done any dives. I Was made to feel very at ease and then went out on a further 2 dives. The experience was excellent and I couldn't have got by without the help from the excellent team that came out with us. So professional and yet so relaxed. The best Dives I've had !

Denver, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
“Great Service - Attitude & Values”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

As keen diver Advance Diver, i had arranged for 4 dives with Omega divers. From my first interaction with the team via the web, information was forthcoming clear and timely in response.

I first met Manos when i popped down to the shop to arrange my dates - friendly, amieable and knowledgeable.

My Dive Master Kev, ensured me and the other divers had the best SCUBA experience - i mean seriously, what a top bloke, sound sense of humour and ensured we got the best experience.

Let me be clear, i chose these guys over several dive shops that were within minutes of my hotel in Chania, on the basis of the quality of equipment, shop, attitude to my initial inquiries.

Thanks Nikos, Kev and Team!