It's very nice accommodation, perfect service and location.
Rooms are spacious, very clean (cleaned up 2x/day), well equipped. We had family suite (for 4 people) so we had 2 bathrooms and an extra room equipped with a fridge, tea / coffee set, sofa and tv.
Beach was nice, clean, sea grass and creatures only during low tide. There were comfortable sunbeds and kind beach attendant, also drinks from the bar were served there. It was very nice to walk along the beach, only beach boys were importunate for a while, but understood "no" and also couldn't cross the hotel border.
Swimming pool was all the time clean and warm. There were also comfortable armchairs and beds with pillows.
Food was tasty, fresh, various meat and pizza were prepared on outdoor grill / oven. Sometimes tables were also moved outside so we had a dinner under the stars. Drinks from fresh juices and local alcohol were little bit strong, but amazing. There was live music or Masai dance every evening.
Service was excellent in the bar, restaurant, beach, everywhere. Always smiling and welcoming.
Spa and animation activities were also available, but we didn't utilize.
I can't imagine more worthy choice to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As promised Ocean Village Club has , after major renovations, reopened on 1st December 2012.Most of the standard rooms have been demolished to make place for new Grand Tropical rooms. These rooms are between 42 and 50 square meters ( plus spacious verandah ) have both bath and shower, flat screen satellite T.V. minibar, personal safe, telephone, poster bed ,wifi and teack furniture.The overall concept remain the same : Ocean Village Club aims to give exceptional value for money, a smart, understated,environement for Clients that wish to relax, unwind, enjoy the sun, the beach, the ocean.As always Ocean Village Club has resisted the temptation to build too many rooms as the underlyng philosophy is that of creating an environment where clients feel part of a priviledged family, not just numbers....As always ......better yes, bigger no !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Village Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Club Hotel Diani
- Paladien Ocean Village Diani