We have stayed in the hotel for a asemeje but I wish I could stay a week. Everything is perfect:food,the Dion, the activities... Highly recomended!!The only thing I would change is that since We arrive a bit late the askari made as wait for a while at the gate in the taxi not allowing us yo entre the compound. But that also means that there is a lot of security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As promised Ocean Village Club has , after major renovations, reopened on 1st December 2012.Most of the standard rooms have been demolished to make place for new Grand Tropical rooms. These rooms are between 42 and 50 square meters ( plus spacious verandah ) have both bath and shower, flat screen satellite T.V. minibar, personal safe, telephone, poster bed ,wifi and teack furniture.The overall concept remain the same : Ocean Village Club aims to give exceptional value for money, a smart, understated,environement for Clients that wish to relax, unwind, enjoy the sun, the beach, the ocean.As always Ocean Village Club has resisted the temptation to build too many rooms as the underlyng philosophy is that of creating an environment where clients feel part of a priviledged family, not just numbers....As always ......better yes, bigger no !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ocean Village Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Club Hotel Diani
- Paladien Ocean Village Diani