After a mix up with rooms was sorted out - be carefull, we made First choice confirm in writting that we were booked into Kole Kole, we got upgraded to a deluxe suite or something the girls didn't and it involved a room change after the first night. Sadly one of them left their mobile phone in the room and by the time we realised it had gone - room boy hadn't seen it!!??
Anyway the resort was really good food, nice rooms, friendly staff ,no complaints other than beach sellers (v. persistent) and girl's smelly room (717 I think), maintenance fixed the toilet 3 times before we gave up and demanded a room change.
Fly Safari to Masai was fantastic thanks to Julius at JTSafaris who is a top man, nothing was too much trouble, changed my booking at last minute as I was ill , even sent a driver (Robert also a good man) FOC to take me to the clinic. Also took a couple of local trips with JT excellent value private car I have no hesitation in reccomending Julius and his sister - thanks again Julius!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani