Just returned from a lovely holiday at the Baobab - really great. Lovely food, very clean, great facilities, fabulous staff etc. Very highly rated. Only downside is the beach boys. They just hassle and hassle and hassle. Really spoils things. I travelled alone and simply was not comfortable going in the beach and I felt I was missing out but I'd heard of people getting ripped off and hassled incessantly (and seen it for myself) so I decided to give it a miss. It's a shame as it's a beautiful beach.
Apart from that it was a fabulous holiday and a great resort. If you do safari, contact Monika at Molu Safaris or JT Safaris. Both great and much better range than those sold by resort holiday reps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani