Amazing setting some of the best beaches I have seen although the 'Beach boys' can be annoying generally they are harmless and good fun. The hotel grounds its self are spectacular and you forget that you are in Kenya,Africa and could be anywhere in the Caribbean such is the white sand and crystal blue water.
The biggest surprise was the food! The food and catering was amazing and super clean, the food hall itself is an experience.
I would say the rooms need a bit of TLC the bathrooms are pretty basic and the room amenities are poor. Special mention for the staff who did an amazing job in making us feel welcome at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani