Excellent 'all-in' hotel. Great service, great food, great location, magnificent views !
We stayed in the Deluxe room in the Maridadi wing and it was worth the upgrade. Spacious room and bathroom. Big terrace with great view on the beach.
Different swimming pools spread over the Resort as well as bars and restaurants. We liked the Maridadi section since much 'calmer' than the Baobab section. I don't think I would have get the same experience and satisfaction in the Baobab part (rooms look rather small), but the area if splendid all over the resort.
Local people immediately address you when you put 1 foot on the beach but they are polite (even if they will not hesitate to insist) and if you tell them a couple of times in a calm & polite way that you are not interested they will leave you alone.
The food is good and the staff is excellent.
We even could get a late check-out (gathering together in 1 of our 2 rooms till 3 pm) without any cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani