Looking forward to re-visiting as soon as the opportunity arises. our stay was over 7 days. The place is small in capacity hence great if you looking for peace and quiet, engaging enough to enjoy, reflect and re-energise to be ready for the world again. attention to service and detail managed perfectly by owner/ manager (Tas) . Its the people that make wonderful memories possible. Committed staff and a can do approach all add to the wonderful experience. Daily yoga tops it all up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on stunningly white beaches, a boutique hotel with only 8 rooms, designed to provide guests with a choice of treatments and activities so they can find their own personal peace. Whether it's watching the sun set at the oyster bar with a chilled glass of white wine, a sunrise yoga session, an Ayurvedic massage, a walk on the beach or lying on a deck chair and reading, this is the place for you. Discount for NGO, humanitarian aid workers or UN staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Shaanti Holistic Health Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaanti Holistic Health Retreat Hotel Diani
- Shaanti Holistic Health Retreat Diani