We were very sad to find out that a resort that claims to represent holistic health, and charges its guests an arm and a leg, pays its staff the minimum wage (which is impossible to live on in Kenya), and doesn't even cover their transport or meals. Perhaps that explains why the food is just plain bad, and the yoga instructor reels off the same formulaic, one-size-fits-all class every morning and evening, in a singsong voice, without eye-contact, adjustments, or inquiry about injuries or special needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on stunningly white beaches, a boutique hotel with only 8 rooms, designed to provide guests with a choice of treatments and activities so they can find their own personal peace. Whether it's watching the sun set at the oyster bar with a chilled glass of white wine, a sunrise yoga session, an Ayurvedic massage, a walk on the beach or lying on a deck chair and reading, this is the place for you. Discount for NGO, humanitarian aid workers or UN staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Shaanti Holistic Health Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaanti Holistic Health Retreat Hotel Diani
- Shaanti Holistic Health Retreat Diani