I'm Rebecca, 15 and I went on holiday here with my family during the summer of this year. The holiday was brilliant! Probably the best holiday I've been on, all the staff are very very friendly and welcoming and will help you however they can to make sure your holiday is the best it can be. We arrived and were given fresh coconuts and towels to cool us down, before having our bags carried for us as we were shown to our rooms. We also met the manager Hussian when we arrived, he checked up on us regularly throughout our stay to make sure that everything was going well -of which it was. He was probably the most friendly person I met on the holiday and was always making me and the family laugh and feel very welcome. The food was also amazing there, every night you could go to the main restaurant area to have a buffet-type meal with plenty to choose from, this included curry's, fish, meatballs, seasonal vegetables, soup, and the most wonderful selection of puddings. There was also a man who would carve brilliant images in to the fruit, such as moneys and guitars in to the melons, which just added to the atmosphere for the night making it a wonderful way to eat. There were different restaurants as well such as an Italian and a BBQ themed area which was right on the poolside. In the evenings you could sit out by the pool on the WIFI whilst enjoying a drink served to you by the waiters such as Felix who also made a massive effort to make us feel welcome. The entertainment every evening, the staff and the environment were all absolutely amazing and couldn't be praised enough, I would love to go back there if I ever get the chance. It really was the holiday of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani