We stayed in this hotel in a lovely cottage (chui) with seaview and private terrace with loungebed. The hotel is more like a beautiful park with several buildings with appartments, cottages and villages. The garden is lovely to walk in with beautiful flowers and the monkeys are visiting you at your balcony or terrace. It's such an experience! The service of the staff is probably the best we ever had, they are all so friendly, kind and helpfull. The food was also excellent and we had diner outside every night at different restaurants. Diner was very good! We had booked half board. We noticed that there were not many tourists in the hotel, tourists are staying away from kenia cause of the terrorist attacks and the are afraid to come. The hotel had many cancellations they told us. I would like to say here that we had never felt unsave! There is so much good security at the hotel, there is even security in the garden, swimmingpools and restaurants! We booked a 2 days safari trip at Julius Tact Safaris and it was great! They arranged that they picked us up at the hotel to bring us to their office which is situated next to Diani Sea Resort, it is about 4 minutes drive from Leopard Beach. At the office Julius told us what options there were for safaris and we booked for Tsavo East/Taita Hills with 1 night stay at Saltlick Lodge. We had such a wonderfull trip, it was really well organised, saw a lot of animals and our driver Ken was great and told us a lot of interesting things and brought us everywhere we wanted to. We booked a private trip for just the two of us and we had an amazing time. If you would like to book a safari (its almost a must) than check the website of JT Safaris and sent an email to ask enquiries or make an appointment. He is really the best! So we had a wonderfull holiday at Leopard beach and i am sure we come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani