we arrived at LBR on the 12th of dec 2013, we were welcomed with a drink which was lovely. our rooms weren't ready so we opted to have lunch first. my brothers room wasn't ready so they put him up in the staff quarters for the first night, this was disheartening bt my parents and i were upgraded to superior rooms, which was very very nice ....this sort of made up for the mishap with the room. the food was okay , though i could use with more variety,....especially at breakfast time. the deserts could also be improved. i was disappointed by the chef who promised to make me my own small cheesecake,(which i was really looking forward to) bt by the time i was leaving, he hadn't. the staff are professional and the overall experience was very good, i also visited the spa and this was a worthwhile experience i will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Jovago.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa