I tell you! this place was magical! electric!...yaani, one can use all the good words. They treated us as executives irregardless of stature, race, age, color, from the time we checked inn, all through the departure, no discrimination, ( at least us we weren't) Its a very entertaining place with their vast variety of activities.
Their customer service was wonderful, they deserve the title they won. This resort has invested in variety of activities that made the stay entertaining, from the restaurant, to the day to day when not at the restaurant. The water sports was just something else I will be looking forward to when we get their this year. The ambiance, clean beach water and white sand. The meals were fantastic! though one complain regarding the meal...hawa kuwa na Ugali kwa menu yao! We need ugali! Everything else was there and well done, and their array of salads!!!? oh my goodness! tutarudi uko tena!!! They treated us well, w-e en-joy-ed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jovago.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa