Just came back from my latest stay at Leopard Beach Resort and Spa. It's always a delight to be back!
The resort is set in fabulous garden and I took hundreds of pictures of the flora. I stayed in a wonderful villa with a huge terrace with a sea view to die for! I especially loved sipping from my mug of tea and watching the dawn one morning.
The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make my stay a memorable one. The food was great and I especially enjoyed the Swahili buffet on my last evening there. The highlight however, was the dinner I enjoyed at the fabulous Chui Grill (member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs) where I had a fantastic grilled white snapper with a spicy Swahili sauce. YUMMY!
Since the unfortunate fire in 2012, the resort has been rebuilt and is now better than before with a new bright friendly open restaurant with live cooking stations. Loved the pancakes at breakfast!
I don't enjoy crowds and so I like to hide out at the Uzuri Spa pool which is quiet and a real oasis without the noise around the main pool. In the afternoon, I had a great lime and fresh mint cooler from the bar which was lovely and refreshing. My only tiny gripe is that although one can now order a glass of wine at the spa bar (used to be only healthy stuff served there) it's no longer possible to order a sandwich and so I had to trek down to the pizzeria for a bite to eat at lunchtime. This is annoying as you have to cross the entire resort and manage a lot of steps.
I also ate in the pool bistro and the pizzeria - both venues have very reasonable prices, a nice choice of food as well as friendly and efficient service.
I didn't go to the spa this time but the last few times I went there, the treatments were professionally done and very pampering if you are feeling stressed.
All in all the perfect ending for a perfect vacation. Many thanks to the entire staff and particularly to Chris and Ann for your warm welcome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani