Well designed hotel with modern & quaint touches. Leopard Beach has been around for a while and having stayed here over 10 years ago was impressed to see they have maintained the place well. The staff were courteous especially since we were not booking in & just wanted a meal. The food was good and the price reasonable for a hotel on this area. Went back a second time and were not dissapointed. The location is superb offering great views of the Indian Ocean with a clean beach front. From what I have seen it is a hotel I would consider staying some time in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani