It was the 2nd time to visit leopards. the first time was during our honey moon in 2010. the experience was so nice thats why we planned a come back. This time round it was a horrible experience. on the gate the guards one Festers (Not sure of the name but two guards on duty on 26th Feb both Kamba) misstreated us.we learned that it was because we were kenyans and we came with public means. since the guard used words like "Shida ya wakenya" and other unpleasant words.
Getting to the rooms we find single beds??? I had booked as a husband and wife! no bath tabs. My wife cried the whole evening due to mishandling by the untrained guards
leapoard is a great hotel but because of their guards i will never ever again visit leorpard neither will i recomend any one there. we had gone to have fun but my wife ended up crying the whole night. even after reporting the incidence to the duty manager we were ot assured that action will be taken against the guard.
Mwangangi - Rm 302 on 26th Feb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani