We took a charter trip to Kenia... well we do not normally go on charter tours. Uppgraded the room to a nice beach suite and bought a gourmet package: so we could have wonderful dinners each night. The uppgrade was worth every penny: had a swell holiday with first class service and enjoyed haute cuisine.
I'd describe myself as a demanding hotel guest but have no complaints about this establishment... and yes I have been to several places in Africa before. Staying at the resort is comfortable but of course it's just luxury and if you are inclined to see Africa you have to go outside the paradise... we just had 7 days and enjoyed our little paradise.
P.S. Mind the monkeys; clever and playfull fellows
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa