Hi my husband and I recently stayed at this wonderful hotel for 3 days, from the start the service was impeccable - we where met at the airstrip where we were taken to the hotel, we had drinks and a cold flannel even before we registered, then we were taken to our room which they upgraded on our arrival at no extra cost. We had a fantastic time, the staff where very friendly always with a smile. The only critism was the furnishings in the room they were looking very tired and faded....... we will certainly be going back the next time we are in Kenya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani