We really enjoyed our stay here and would not hesitate to stay in this wonderful hotel again!
The rooms were clean, comfortable and all we had expected. Air con was a tad noisy but we still slept well each night.
We stayed on a first floor room which had a balcony to relax on overlooking the well maintained gardens. There was also a TV and a fridge mini bar in the room.
We thought the food was a very good standard and there was plenty of variation. A concern we had before coming was the dreaded holiday bad stomach but we were very pleased to say that we worried about nothing - Despite filling my plate each night with a whole host of different tasty offerings!
The pool area is lovely and although we didn't spend much time on the beach itself, it looked exactly as we'd have imagined for an Indian ocean resort (When the tide was in anyway).
Being a sports fanatic, it was great that they had a large projector tv in the lounge area which showed all the bigger sporting events on at the time - Premier League games, Rugby world cup etc. There is free wifi in this area of the hotel too.
The service was very very good in all areas of the hotel and one example really stands out was when A football game which I had been desperate to watch was showing on a channel which they didn't have tuned in at the time. This was not too much trouble for the fantastic member of staff who was serving at the coffee bar at the time who very kindly arranged for the channel to be tuned in. A really nice touch which I thought really demonstrated the 'go the extra mile' approach which they have here.
There was evening entertainment on several of the nights there - Impressive acrobats and a Masai welcome dance which we enjoyed watching.
If we have the chance to come back to Mombasa in the future, we would certainly stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa