“great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shelly Beach Hotel

Shelly Beach Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Diani Beach
Shelly Beach Hotel
You added Shelly Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Timbwani Road, Diani Beach, Ukunda, Kenya   |
Ranked #29 of 32 Hotels in Diani Beach
wigan, LANCASHIRE
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2006

stayed at shelley beech the greatest holiday of my life excellent hotel great staff time to go again this year dave from wigan

• Stayed May 2002

Solo
Business
Bristol UK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2005

I had been to Kenya on several occasions and always said it was my "best place in the World" so I encouraged a friend to come to experience this with me.
Shelly Beach Hotel was the worst hotelI have stayed in the world. the first disappointment was no Beach( the travel agency did not explain this) where was the blue sea and white sand I wanted.

The rooms in the hotel were appalling, falling apart and very dirty. as was the toilets at the pool area. The bar was fine(thank heavens) the restaurant was boring, food tasteless, and we wanted to get in and out as fast as possible which is not like us at all. This is not good when on an all inclusive holiday.

The result was my friend will never ever visit Kenya again and does not believe that I rated it so highly previously.

Incredibly disappointing especially as holidays are not cheap.

• Stayed May 2004
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2004

Spent a fantastic fortnight at Shelly Beach.
Glorious weather (naturally), great company, super service and fun days on the white sanded beaches and the warm sea which was warmer still in the late afternoon. The night-life consisted mainly of relaxing in the bar, which opened onto the sea, bar billiards and canasta. We always "dressed" for dinner. We never felt the need to go further afield, (Mombasa). It was a holiday I shall never forget.
And the cost of this wonderful holiday? I still have the bill (signed by Eileen M Jolly), and which included bar bill, laundry, dinner wine and miscellaneous sales,-

Shs.272/20 cents.!
By the way the bill is dated 1st March 1955!

ECushen19@aol.com

Been to Shelly Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!