the resort is just fabulous!!!! The rooms so luxurious furnished! the pools fantastic...the restaurants the best!!!...the beach is ideal (but unfortunately not for children).... You definitely need to visit it if you can afford it ofcourse (because the price is too high and our family usually choses cheaper vacations - but not cheap!) ...You can play golf, tennis, water sports, enjoy the spa, watch cinema, visit every day a different restaurant in the resort...and of course your children will definitely love the POOLS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by old Messinian mansions, the resort’s low-rise villa clusters use natural stone and local design elements to create a motif in perfect harmony with virgin sandy beaches and the pristine hillside landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Hotel Messenia Region
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Greece/Peloponnese