A little difficulty to reach the place (road from Kalamata are not good) helps to perceive the place even more beautiful than it is. The resort is simply "fantastic". Over 200 swimming pools, and a fabulous spa prevent the necessity to go to the beach, even if the sea side is very comfortable. The service, in general, the over 10 restaurant, the warm atmosphere of the agora, the perfectly maintained garden, and the calm you have all around you, make the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by old Messinian mansions, the resort’s low-rise villa clusters use natural stone and local design elements to create a motif in perfect harmony with virgin sandy beaches and the pristine hillside landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Hotel Messenia Region
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Greece/Peloponnese