We have been coming to Costa Navarino every summer since it's opened in July 2010 and planning to be back next July for the fourth time. It has everything our demanding family needs: stunning surroundings, wonderful beach, great accomodation, pleny of activities like golf, tennis, bowling, fishing, interesting guided tours. Unspolt nature with nesting sea turtles and olive plantations is carefully preserved by eco friendly approach to the philosophy of this resort. Spa is never busy and facilities are incredible with mostly appropriate for the summer heat ice room. Some restaurants offer good food, Eleonas would be our favourite.
Service is improving every year!
Can't wait to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by old Messinian mansions, the resort’s low-rise villa clusters use natural stone and local design elements to create a motif in perfect harmony with virgin sandy beaches and the pristine hillside landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Hotel Messenia Region
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Greece/Peloponnese