As it says on the package this is a resort and you get what you pay for. Beautiful golf course and beach. Good quality rooms and a fabulously diverse breakfast buffet. A substantial investment has been trying to make this sensitive to the Messinian heritage and to the environment.To me quite similar to packages you find in Sardinia and catering to a similar clientele; quite arriviste. Excellent location for a conference with access to Kalamata! Interesting and well made herb infused cocktails to be enjoyed in their bar. Very conveniently located with access to Pylos and Nestor's Palace (which is what we came to visit). If you are searching for the traditional Greek village, want to get away from 21st century or worry about the preservation of the last relatively undeveloped parts of the Peloponese probably not for you. But then you wouldn't book if thats what you were looking for. We were interested to see what the Greek Resort experience was like; wouldn't return as ultimately it is a little too anodyne and cosmopolitan, despite their efforts one could be in a themed resort in any part of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by old Messinian mansions, the resort’s low-rise villa clusters use natural stone and local design elements to create a motif in perfect harmony with virgin sandy beaches and the pristine hillside landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Hotel Messenia Region
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino Greece/Peloponnese