The Hotel is on a hillside with grounds going right down to the beach, the main hotel building is at the top with most of the accomodation and has lifts. New accomodation, called Bungalows although in 2 story buildings are adjacent to the lovely pool ( deep by UK standards ) down steps or a path en route to a multi story building which housed the pool bar,the restaurant and a bar on the beach which served as a disco, this building also had a lift but I must say a person with restricted mobility would find the hotel,lovely as it was, inconvenient.
Rooms varied from what other guests reported, I had a comfortable lower room, with good storage facilities, air conditioning, a shower over a small bathtub,phone & TV at the back near the Hotel main entrance, this was quiet and I think sea view rooms , although having breathtaking views over the bay, may get noise from say the Friday night Beach Party, heavily advertised in the town. The breakfast buffet catered for all nationalities but I found the evening buffet poor and despite being on half board ate out most nights, the Fish restaurant along the boardwalk from the hotel beach was good but, loving Italian food, I prefered 'Il Gusto' in the town. Overall I would certainly recommend the Alexandra Beach Hotel for mobile guests, with B&B as best option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to the SENTIDO Alexandra Beach Resort on the enchanting Greek island of Zakynthos which offers you an unforgettable beach holiday in the Mediterranean with direct access to the beach and with leisure and service facilities. The SENTIDO Alexandra Beach Resort lies directly at the sandy beach of Tsilivi on the Greek island of Zakynthos, the southernmost of the Ionian islands. Zakynthos was named the "flower of the east" by the Venetians due to its lush vegetation and the picturesque sandy beaches. The beach is just a step away. Holidaymakers can rent sun-loungers and parasols there and hire canoes and paddle boats for a small fee. Just a few minutes' drive takes you to the centre of the port of Zakynthos, 7 km away. The island's main town offers you culture, museums, restaurants and cafes as well as plenty of shopping opportunities. International clubs are located at Tsilivi beach 1 km away. The nearest tavernas and shops are just 250 m from the hotel. Zakynthos Airport lies c. 8 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sentido Alexandra Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Alexandra Beach
- Alexandra Beach Zakynthos
- Alexandra Beach Tsilivi
- Alexandra Beach Hotel
- Sentido Alexandra Beach Resort Zakynthos/Tsilivi