“Awesome place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Olive Grove Estate "Eleas Gi"

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tsilivi
Olive Grove Estate "Eleas Gi"
You added Olive Grove Estate "Eleas Gi" to your Saves list
Tsilivi 29100, Greece   |
Ranked #3 of 18 Tsilivi B&B and Inns
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Just got back from the Olive Grove. I have spent today booking my flights to go back there next year. Tassos and his wife Eleni are the delightful owners who make your holiday a dream. Yani running the bar was a delight. This place is an oasis of tranquility in a lovely resort. I would implore anyone who is thinking of going to Tslivi to stay here. It is by far the nicest place in the town. Great pool, great owners, lovely studios and great food at the pool bar. Please book direct with the owners and not a tour company as Tassos and Eleni are building up a lovely client base which will ensure you have a quality experince.Thanks to both of you and Yanni. I cannot wait to come out again in May.

Room Tip: Book direct using the Olive Grove Estate sight. All roms are great.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

this is my 3rd visit to olive grove estate and I am already planning to go back next year. I have been with family aswell as just my partner and it was excellent both times. tasos and his family have been more than accommodating every time I have visited. The pool and the bar are fantastic! I would recommend to anyone and everyone

• Stayed August 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have just returned from my first trip to Tsillivi (not my last) my partner has been there 4 times and stayed in Olive Grove estate every time.
This is by far the most beautiful location in Tsilivi, Tasos and his family are beyond accomodating and make sure you have everything you need for a delightful stay in their fantastic apartments.
The bar and pool area are immaculate and the food is absolutley lovely! Yannis (runs the bar)is fantastic! Great people, lovely atmosphere!!!
Cant wait to go back again next year!!!
Would reccommend staying here to everyone!!!!

Rayleigh, Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Being 14 it takes quite a lot to please me. When arriving we couldn't have been greeted in a more friendly way, which immediately set the mood for the entire holiday. The pool is quiet, with nice guests and particularly lovely owners and bar staff. We usually go on quite a few trips whilst on holiday, and sit around at the beach, but we were so happy lounging by the pool in great company and with great facilties that we did it almost every single day! The bar does GREAT milkshakes, and absolutely amazing club sandwiches.

The pool is a nice size, and is large enough to accomodate my craziness! Me, my sister, and my cousin had a lot of fun playing catch and bat-and-ball in the water. There are by far more than enough sun-beds for all the guests and visitors from outside (who are welcome to come in), so along with that, the ping-pong (!!!) and free WI-FI, I had a really excellent time.

Although the WI-FI provided access to things like facebook , when relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze and beautiful sunshine I completely forgot about the outside world, as I couldn't get out of this bubble of tranquility.

My Mum and Dad had a superb time, and are just as sad as I am to leave this stunning place (for the second time, as we will be for the third time when we return next year!). Can't wait to go back, truely amazing brilliant holiday :D

Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have just returned from a 2 week getaway with my family, and could not have had a better time. My Uncle took us away, and he is good friends with the owner (Tasos) and his family. They are such lovely people, and made our stay so amazing! We were up in the grandparents house, next to his, overlooking the pool and with a sea-view. The house was clean, full of culture and family heirlooms, and very comfortable.

The pool is immaculate. Filtered with an oxygen filtration system, it is the cleanest, yet without that chemical feel, pool I have ever been in. A good size too! The pool bar is great, extremely friendly staff, good prices, and really nice food for lunch, we ate their almost every single day.
The pets and animals around the estate are also really cool, sitting out on our porch we were frequently visited by the friendliest cat in the world (Mythos)! Who loves 'cheetos!'.

The estate, as the name suggests, is surrounded with olive trees, which is so ambient it's unreal. It's a short 5-10minute walk to the beach, and right in the middle of the restaurant and bar district, still somehow maintaining an isolated feel which blanks out the sound of the noisy road! Brilliant!

Room Tip: Upstairs the views to the sea are great, and romantic, downstairs it is more idealic for families, h...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have just got back from a weeks stay at the Olive Grove Estate. We are a couple in our late twenties and wanted to stay in a resort that was authentic Greek, had plenty to do and was not too quiet. Tsilivi catered for all the above. We wanted to stay in accommodation that was comfortable, immaculate and find a place to enable us to relax in the day time. The Olive Grove exceeded all our expectations, catering for everything above and more. The family that run the estate couldn't do enough to make our holiday perfect. Yannis who runs Piscina Bar on the estate also made us feel like a part of the family, the bar and pool area is the nicest in Tsilivi!! This place is just a beautiful tranquil heaven, yet it's central to all the bars and restraunts. The pool and bar area is modern and contemporary, the food, beer and cocktails were excellent and really cheap!! We would go back tomorrow, having made some fantastic friends, we were extremely sad to leave. We would recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Tsislivi, you won't find a nicer place!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Kings Langley, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have just returned from a weeks holiday in Tsilivi staying at the Olive Grove Estate. I can honestly say the accommodation was immaculate. The owners really helpful. They immediately went out and bought an extension cord for my hairdryer as it wouldn't reach across to the full length mirror. There are only 10 rooms and they are set in a lovely tranquil garden. The pool area and bar are lovely. Yannis is very helpful, always ensuring we had loungers with cushions when we had a day by the pool. We ate breakfast and lunch here on some days - the food was fab. In the evenings we started our night out with cocktails at the pool bar - these were the best we had in Tsilivi - Yannis is a very good cocktail maker!.

Overall I couldn't recommend it enough. It is a 5 minute walk to the beach, an easy walk to all the night life (Planet bar is 2 mins away) - HOWEVER the rooms are set far back enough from the road that they are quiet.

If you want to go to Tsilivi - stay here. I would also recommend making the effort to go into Zante town for a meal - we went to Barbola - great food, traditional musicians - only 10 Euros in a cab. Also went to a restaurant outside of Tsilivi (opposite Yannis' house). The owner picked us up and brought us back free of charge. The food and the view was fantastic.

Room Tip: We were upstairs which we preferred but all rooms looked good to me.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Olive Grove Estate "Eleas Gi"? Share your experiences!