“Piece of heaven” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   P.O. Box 69, Nissaki 49100, Greece   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Nissaki
“Piece of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed four great nights at this hotel in superior double room with balcony overlooking bay and 50 meters to beach. The room was bright and well furnished. Wifi in room great and breakfast was unbelievable. If you are in Naxis do not miss this place. Not for the budget conscience but a real treat if you want to spoil yourself in Greece.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Polish first
South Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We returned again to this Hotel for our annual holiday. The same high standards were found with helpful, friendly staff as in previous years. The location is excellent but the use of a hire car gets the best from the surrounding area and longer trips to the other side of the Island. We wish we could return sooner than 2014.

Poole, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We have stopped in this hotel before and we enjoyed it once again . The location is great for a relaxing holiday it is a bit remote but that's how we like it. There is a bus into Corfu town but please book it early . The food is very good something for every taste. But if you do fancy a change there are 2 taverners on the beach and a 20 min walk into Agni the taverna Nikolas is very nice and good value . We were all inclusive which is great and value for money but it would be better if at the pool bar the food was served nicely like what the paying Customers get. But all in all a nice hotel . Would defiantly recommend.

• Stayed June 2013
nottinham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Well not much of welcome, not to interested in big hotels know why not bin to one before lost of walking stairs and have slow lift can go wrong stoping with people in it ,so was I useing the stairs can get lost in it so big,Walls not all that thick and Noise corrdors,The hotel is set up for French and German people they have all the money so get better treatment both contrys do well out of Eu!German gest very noise same as French one night came back about 4pm they was still making noise banging on doors ,Evenings Entertanment is set up for them very good for them lots of english songs trnslated in to German and old entertament can be hard from the room 255 any on my side of the Hotel until 12am my be 1am ,we had a lot of little frends ants insects in the room also a dusty cutain which has dust on it living white marks on cloths, The towels are put in postion above the bath so if get shower you can hand wash towels or drop them in the bath if not bin greece be for don;t for get a bout tolet paper in the bin by side of the tolet ,pool bit small for the peolpe lots of active things set up by hotel for Germans to do pool not all that clean or warm , gercosy bit of boble water !,my be due lacation not far from the beach .The bus into Corfu very good if can get on it book it 3 day before very full of Germans and French ,there is good service bus runing have 20min walk up to the top of the hill ! Food very good big noise dining area one part my end up in a draft 3table in font of the doors
not bad hotel been in better!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, pool, breakfast, view, and most certainly people in this gorgeous remodelled family hotel. We were greeted with roses, wine, and fruit and relaxed on our terrace overlooking the beach. 2 minutes to the port, old market, great restaurants, Flisvos sport club, great wind surfing, and more. We really don't want to leave.

• Stayed May 2013
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I'm from Romania and I just came back from a lovely vacation to Corfu. I choose Nisakki Hotel because it had the best reviews I could find from the travel agency offer. I don't regret it at all.
I was on half board because I wanted to go visit the island so I found it usless to get lunch also if i can't eat it. The food was plenty, Breakfast was filled with juice and paistry eggs, bacon,sausages, vegetables and fruites coffee an scones and lovely jam. Dinner had a lot of salad variety and i got to eat their famous mousaka one night, plenty of dessert also. All in all loved the food, got to eat something different everynight.
The rooms are the same as they show in their pictures, very clean and spacious but in some need of refurbishing. Our bed sqeaked and kept moving around (twin beds on the same frame). I love that the cleaning lady didn;t come at 8 like they usualy do, disturbing my sleep. They came everyday to clean (mopped the floor, arranged the beads, tidy around the room). I got shampoo and bath foam everyday. I don;t know how often the change sheets and towels because I always take my own from home.

The animation team did their best to be sociable but the girl kept forgeting we aren't germans and talked to us in german everytime untill we told her to speak in english. The bar crew is lovely, two of them are romanians so if you are romanian and are going to nissaki this year look for Gabi and say hi, they are great guys.

The pool was always clean, the sunbeds are free by the pool. On the beach they charge you 5 euros for 2 sunbeds and an umbrella but no one came to ask for money beacause it was low season and they were always empty.

I was scared about the wasps as I read before we came here that there are so many. Lucky for me, I didn't see any and we ate on the terrase of the restaurant the entire trip. So no wasps in may.

There is a rent service adiacent. We payed 120 euros for 3 day for a citroen c3 and got to see all north part of the island with 38 euros worth of gas (around 250 km ).

I loved my stay at this hotel, I would recommend it, it's nice and they have lovely services.

Grimsby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was our first ever 'all inclusive' holiday so were unsure what to expect but could not have had a better experience. The food, service and cleanliness could not have been better. The staff were both efficient and friendly, the choice and quality of food was amazing and everywhere from pool to rooms was spotless. The activities team worked incredibly hard and even persuaded us reclusive people into having a go at archery, shooting and gym! There were plenty of sunbeds by the pool and on the beach and the whole experience could not have been better. If I had one criticism it is the isolation of the hotel, no village or little harbour close enough to stroll around in the evening, and only quite strenuous walks from the hotel, a long climb to reach the service bus on the main road and the courtesy bus to Corfu town had to be booked the day before. However these are but minor gripes in an otherwise perfect holiday.

Room Tip: Go for sea view 4th or 5th floor