Having been to various AI hotels over the years, I find this one bang in the middle. There are better, but for the price we paid, we were more than happy. Ignore comments about wasps, its the time of year and of no consequence to any review!
There are a lot of stairs, but again, this is not hidden when booking so you should be aware of it.
Rooms definitely in need of refurbishment.
You cannot get any spirits until 5.30pm at the main terrace bar, but you can at the pool bar. This is odd as surely the pool bar should sell only light alcohol (since there will be children about), and the more adult orientated terrace would be better suited to spirits. Very Odd!
Food ok but nothing to write home about. Speciality Greek is poor, and we did have a bit of a mess up with our order in the Italian which resulted in 5 out of 6 of us waiting 1hr 10 mins for our meal, without an apology from the serving staff. We complained to Anna of guest services and received fruit and wine, which was satisfactory.
Nissaki itself is lovely. Take the time to walk up out of the hotel, turn left and enjoy the taverna's and especially small local pub next to church. Very funny!! Slightly further on, you turn left down to the Nissaki Sea View apartments which are lovely, and 3 tavernas by the sea. I did this most days and loved it. There is plenty to do, you just have to get out of the hotel to do it. Hope to return, but probably S/C and close to the lovely 'Olive Grove' tavern.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Vacation Club Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Sunshine Vacation Hotel Corfu
- Sunshine Vacation Resort Corfu
- Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa Nissaki