We arrived at 9.30pm and at reception was told not too worry about checking in but to go straight to the restaurant and eat which we thought was a really nice touch.
Right from the very start the staff at this hotel were so helpful and although many of the staff were trainees, they were so helpful and friendly.
Our friends had an issue with ants which was dealt with straight away and we had a table and chairs delivered to our room the following day.
The location is superb if you want a sun and sand holiday but it is a little icolated for walking at night. There is a lovely harbour a couple of miles away.
Food is a little average but plenty of it and the Italian is very nice.
The entertainment is run by a French company but the staff are very friendly and do get everyone involved. Must say I liked the archery.
All in all a really nice hotel with stunning views across to Corfu bay and I have to say we had a power shower in our bungalow.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Vacation Club Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Sunshine Vacation Hotel Corfu
- Sunshine Vacation Resort Corfu
- Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa Nissaki