stayed at the sunshine vacation club for a week end of september.Really enjoyed my holiday. Hotel was nice, staff very friendly and animation team worked very hard to entertain eveyone. Food was okay, but not as expected after reading reviews on how good it was, id personnely rate food as 3.5 star, definately not 4 star. Hotel built on a cliff so lots of steps to keep you fit, there is lifts if your not feeling too energetic. Beach is lovely but a bit stoney, so id recommend beach shoes, can be a bit sore on the feet. sea is crystal clear, beautiful. Hotel provides canoes, free of charge which is really nice, so you can check out the little beaches next to hotel and see a bit of the coastline.
there is boat hire too, we hired a boat for 80 euros, picked it up at 11am and had it until 6pm. was the best day ever.went up and down the coast into little bays, had a swim, anchored boat and went to lovely little resturant for lunch. great. word of warning though, boat hire didnt advertise that you had to pay for fuel, i thought it was included in price, so was a bit annoyed when we returned to be asked for another 30 euros for fuel. apart from that it was a good day out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Vacation Club Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Sunshine Vacation Hotel Corfu
- Sunshine Vacation Resort Corfu
- Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa Nissaki