We've just returned from a wonderful week in Corfu at Delfino Blu. The hotel was completely wonderful - from the lovely spacious and well kept room to the beautiful pool, from the lovely fresh food to the fantastic location.
A special mention must go to the absolutely fabulous staff - so genuinely kind, caring and helpful. No question or request is too much trouble and every single one of them will go out of their way to make your holiday as enjoyable and carefree as possible. From the wonderful welcome from Georgia and Costas to the brilliant team who work tirelessly day and night to make guests comfortable - they were absolute stars.
Agios Stefanos was a lovely beach and is the perfect location to explore the North of Corfu. The scenery is breathtaking and we particularly liked Arillas and Afionas for wonderful coastline, great food and lovely views. We're sure we would have also loved Paleokatstrisa, if only we could have found it - be warned the map is not completely accurate and the road signs are few and far between!
We can't rate this hotel highly enough and will definitely be back for a third visit next year!
Alice and Chloe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos