Fantastic hotel, fantastic people, fantastic time!
We stayed four nights in June at Delfino Blu (too short!). We received a wonderful and warm welcome from the staff. Our room was perfectly clean and comfy. Breakfasts and dinners were very tasty (and filling). Try the Feta cheese with the homemade fig marmalade!
What makes this place so nice is the staff and the location. The staff was so very friendly and helpful. We speak both English and German and some of the staff practiced their German with us which was fun and endearing. Kostas was a joy to talk with each day. He helped us plan our last day on Corfu when we made plans to leave the hotel early to explore Corfu Town a little before our flight.
The view from the hotel and our room was amazing as were the sunsets at dinner.
I can only recommend it with a warning: Once you go, you will definitely want to go back! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos