Our time at Delfino Blu has been the most relaxing holiday we have ever had. We felt our holiday started the moment, we left the airport. Thank you Yvette, for arranging the Mercedes car – a lovely, relaxing drive through the mountains. As soon as you arrive, you realise everything about this hotel is 5* ++++. From the special welcome, to the amazing breakfast with so much choice, to the staff and their help and kindness, to the five course evening meal watching the sunset and to the little treats! We stayed in the honeymoon suite, which was comfort itself, everything had been thought of, including an extremely comfy sofa on the veranda, which meant we could just sit and enjoy the amazing view over the bay and even a supply of books to read. Our room and all the hotel areas were kept spotlessly clean. The pool area was never crowded. My husband enjoyed the new gym. I loved the ceiling lights in the lounge area – designed by Costas, the owner, to look like the olives growing on trees. A very special place. We will be back next year!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less