“restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
sussex
“restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

all the restaurants in San Stefanos are very good,all offer a little something different which adds to the whole charm of the place.Be it the dancing or the waiters,just general atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Morning good, evening not”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went here for breakfast one morning, fairly standard, food fine, vege option really nice.
Thought we'd try evening meal. Don't!!!!!!
I had sizzling chicken which tasted like a dodgy casserole, hubby had sizzling steak which was tough and tasteless like stewing meat. We like atmosphere, but music too loud, dancing too often, and no attention pad to customers at all while the s going on. We were in a hurry to pay, and got really annoyed tat this took 15 minutes to do!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Durham, United Kingdom
“Horrible food. Great atmosphere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate as a party of 3 . my food smelled so bad I had to move it too the edge of the table until it was taken away it was shrimps which I could tell were not fresh. We also had chicken souvlaki and the chicken was slimy and awful as was my partners chicken dish. Would never return. The atmosphere was really nice with lots of greek dancing but unfortunately the food let it down and we left feeling robbed.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We have just returned from holiday in San Stefanos and once we found the Little Prince we found it very difficult to eat anywhere else as we did not see how anywhere could be any better. This is the friendliest taverna I have ever been to. I cannot understand why it is not higher up the ratings of restaurants in San Sefanos - the only thing that I can think of is that it is perhaps because it is not on the beach but as we went in September and it was dark by the time we ate we did not need a taverna with a sea view anyway. We did eat twice at tavernas on the beach but were very disappointed in comparison to this one. If you like traditional Greek food this is definitely the place for you but having said that I had the sizzling steak one night which was more like an oriental dish and that was gorgeous too. They were always busy despite the time of the year but yet the service was excellent. I cannot believe they only have two members of staff in the kitchen. I especially enjoyed the Meze for two which I shared with my daughter and also the Kaleftico (I hope I have spelt that right). I am quite fussy when it comes to food as I am a good cook myself. I also do not like food that is too salty but I have to say this is some of the nicest food I have ever had and such reasonable prices. They also gave us all a free drink after our meal. The only concern I have about this review is that it will become so popular that when we inevitably return that we will not be able to get a table. Truly Excellent and very reasonably priced especially if you have the set menu. I was really surprised that the waiters still danced with such a big smile and enthusiasm despite it being to near the end of the season. It was truly fun watching them.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
huddersfield
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

we loved the garlic mushrooms and the sizzling steak here, and as usual service was friendly and the dancing kept us entertained

Visited September 2013