“Excellent place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed here 10/05/13 to 17/05/13 with my boyfriend.
When we arrived the transfer was not as long as it stated it was about 1.15hr, when the coach pulled up I was very happy with the small town and seemed more lively than Arillas which we previously past.

Check in was fast and easy straight to the room. There was everything you would need other than an iron in the rooms and they were basic but again reflects on the cost we paid. The only down side was that the bed was pretty uncomfy.The pool area was clean and so was the pool. We only actually had breakfast here once and didnt eat dinner as we went to other places.

The beach is just a short walk down the road to the left and and the main street vertually opposite. We ate out everyday and didnt really use the appliances in our room. Our favourite places were Olympia - they usually have 2 specials on with a starter for 9 euros (Very cheap), tasty corner and the gyros pitta were fab and also Aussie Oil was fantastic.

We rented a quad for 3 days 60 euros and went to Sidari and St Georges bay which was lovely and peacefull - also when it was windy here and sidari St Georges was calm and very hot.

This was a fantastic holiday and really would recommend it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fribourg, Suisse
“Super animation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Génial! Il y a un animation super, très typique grec!
Great! It has a super animation every evening, typical grec!

Visited June 2012
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

visited here quite a few times for breakfast, lunch and dinner and was not disappointed! good value for money, their menu had the most choice out of any of them and service was excellent, woul highly recommend! even thinking of staying in the hotel the next time we visit!

Visited September 2012
Tunstall
“A brilliant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Little Prince is our first and last meal when we visit the resort for a week and a couple of times in between if there for longer.

The food is consistently good, not at all pretentious but good hearty fare. The menu is probably the most extensive we've come across anywhere.
My wife particularly enjoys the sizzling steak or chicken. These are cooked in a spicy tomato based sauce and are delivered to your table sizzling with Metaxa brandy. The aroma is awesome.
My great culinary sin is anything lamb and I could eat a different lamb dish a night for a week. To me, heaven!

The taverna itself is packed out every night. That has to say something. The prices are reasonable at around €7 per main course and €9 for set meal of starter, main and dessert. The house wine is very good and we often call in late at night for a carafe and a chat.
The staff put on Greek dancing every night. The atmosphere is excellent . The management and staff are so friendly and want you to enjoy your meal. I would recommend the Little Prince to anyone.

Visited August 2012
near Kendal
“Yet again excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I know I have written reviews before for the Little Prince but I feel I have to as it is such a wonderful place to eat.As always the staff are warm and friendly to all who go.And I know people who know me are aware I have been to San Stefanos many times in the 11 years and have never missed going to The Little Prince as I love it so muchThey do get full at times so if your order does take slightly longer than normal be patient please they always try to serve you before the greek dancing starts Dimitri and his wife Pipina and staff serve you as quick as possible.And if you do have to wait it is worth it.The lamb in gasta has got to be my favorite washed down with the wonderful Mythos heaven.It is without doubt my favorite place to eat.See you in june 2013..

• Visited September 2012