Spent this past weekend in unit #25 at Painted Boat with a group of friends for a reunion. The resort was perfect for us. The Pender Harbour area is some of the best paddling anywhere on the northwest Pacific coast and along with the bike trails in and around Sechelt makes for an amazing sporting get-away. The hot tub and infinity pool (albeit not heated in the winter months) were perfect to rest our tired muscles. If you still need more help, the Spa was too tough to resist for 3 of us guys and put an excclaimation mark on the weekend. Also, thank you to Ryan for saving us on our arrival night by answering your cell phone at 9:45pm!!!
- Also Known As:
- Painted Boat Hotel Madeira Park
- Painted Boat Hotel
- Painted Boat Resort Madeira Park, Sunshine Coast, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted Boat Resort & Marina is the newest resort on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, Canada. Just an hour and a half from Vancouver via the Langdale ferry, the resort features 31 spacious waterfront 2-bedroom vacation villas, each complete with a kitchen, patio and barbecue. Painted Boat offers an infinity pool, hot tub, fresh regional cuisine at THE RESTAURANT, a fitness center, and on-site kayak rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Painted Boat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.