“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Fitchburg
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Mi Casita Seafood Rest. Still an awesome restaurant. The food is great as always. My sisters love the churrascos, the shrimp in garlic sauce, the churrascos . My brother was tasting everything from everybody beside the red snapper he got. The service was great as always. This was the last restaurant that my mother went before loosing her fight with cancer. We my brother and my sisters decide to celebrate her life in the restaurant she loved and enjoy not only because the food but also the oceanfront view. This is the second time I come to this restaurant and will be many in years to come. This will become a family tradition celebrating our mothers anniversary at this restaurant.

Atlanta, Georgia
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

no fountain drink.
right by the boardwalk.
FRESH seafood.
none of the waiters are fluent.
the menu is EASY to understand.
LOVED IT.
4 adults and one child 2 rounds of beer. 86$

Visited May 2014
“My favorite local spot for Chillo (Snapper)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

My Wife and I have visited Mi Casita Seafood in Pinones several times over the last year and they are consistently excellent. Keep in mund this area is old school PR and not for everyone but foodies need to go fo a late lunch/early dinner. The food is a mix of Puerto Rican and Dominican featuring seafood. I highly recommend the fried Chillo but you need to be patient as it takes a while. The beers are cold and the service is very good but not great. The restaurant is next to the beach and the ocean air is refreshing!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fitchburg
“Real great seafood.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is an excellent seafood restaurant in the Loiza area very traditional. My mother ordered chicken stew was very good a little salty but good. Conch with garlic was out of this world awesome. Shrimp with garlic and mashed plantain was also awesome also my niece ordered the shrimp with creole sauce she love it. The service was great our waitress Analia was very polite a lot of fun and giving us a lot of attention even with all the people they had in the restaurant. Was pretty crowded. The restaurant have a great ocean view is magnificent. If you want a great traditional taste and outside the metropolitan area you should go there. It's great. I will recommend it.

“A Perfect Blend of Puerto Rican and Carribean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My second time to this outdoor restaurant in Loiza. My party of four ordered three dishes that were poetioned well for sharing. The first dish was the shrimp and creole sauce. The flavor was spot on. Not too salty, but not bland. The second dish was the fried red snapper. Like the shrimp it can be made with a variety of sauces. We went with the creole on this one. It was a bit saltier and not as crispy as the first visit, but nonetheless still a tasty
dish. The third dish to come out was the seafood stew. By far my favorite of the three. There was plenty of seafood, and a good mix of it too. The lobster was a little tough, but the conch was cooked perfectly. I would recommend coming earlier in the day as this is a high yield traffic area at night and the wait for the food is a bit longer. The main downside for tourists may be the language barrier. Thankfully, I've picked up a little bit of Spanish within the last year to order food.

• Visited November 2013