I wanted to take my girlfriend away for a romantic weekend away at the last minute. I scoured the internet and read all the reviews on hotels on the north wales coast. Although this hotel didn't have the most consist reviews I still opted for it as the pictures looked so nice. From the moment we walked in we we're greeted by a smiling informative young lady who made us feel extremely welcome. We booked a table in the brasserie for that evening, with the intention of eating out the following night. But we were both so blown away by the quality of food that we booked a table again for the second night and we weren't disappointed. Again we were welcomed by a smiling face who gave us special attention throughout our evening even though they were very busy in the brasserie. We will defiantly be coming back in fact we have already booked for New Year's Eve. Thanks to all the staff that made our weekend so special!
- Also Known As:
- Kinmel Manor Hotel
- Kinmel Manor Hotel Abergele
- Kinmel Manor Abergele, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Manor Hotel is a family run hotel conveniently located just of the A55 set back within the rural surroundings of Abergele. The featured fireplace in the heart of the Hotel restaurant is decorated with coats of arms dating back to the 1100s. Whilst taking the time to read up on the history of the hotel you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere at the lounge bar. Or soak away the daily stress in the spa bath at the leisure complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kinmel Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.