From the moment myself and my partner walked in the attitude we got from the staff at reception made me want to walk right back out ! It was obviously a chore for the young unkempt girl to speak to us let alone in a pleasant manner !! she had what looked like coffee spilt down her blouse, not the greeting we had expected. The room was spacious and well furnished apart from a sofa with a broken zip. The window had a view of a brick wall overall this was very dissapointing for what had been described as a 'superior room'. The barman Adrian was the only member of staff who came across as human and friendly. At dinner I ordered crab cakes as starters which were tiny and my partner who ordered the belly pork was informed by the girl with the coffee stained blouse that the chef had BURNT the last lot!!! Unbelievable!!!! The rest of the meal was of a nice meal of pub tea standard rather than restaurant. The sofas in the seating area had broken zips the same as in our room. At breakfast we were ignored and left standing around with staff avoiding any eye contact after we enquired should we take a seat? Is it self service ?We were informed yes and seated in a cramped noisy corner with loud music playing when there was a peaceful area in the sunshine that was empty. We went up to help ourselves only to find two filthy plates and no staff ! After finally tracking down the receptionist who was still wearing the coffee stained blouse we finally got two clean plates. At this point I was FUMING and decided to ask if we could move to the more peaceful area I was told yes this resulted in my partner and I making several trips back and forth from table to table with no help offered from the staff whatsoever !!! Felt completely unwelcome, extremely poor service!!!
- Also Known As:
- Kinmel Manor Hotel
- Kinmel Manor Hotel Abergele
- Kinmel Manor Abergele, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Manor Hotel is a family run hotel conveniently located just of the A55 set back within the rural surroundings of Abergele. The featured fireplace in the heart of the Hotel restaurant is decorated with coats of arms dating back to the 1100s. Whilst taking the time to read up on the history of the hotel you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere at the lounge bar. Or soak away the daily stress in the spa bath at the leisure complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kinmel Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.