The long road up to the hotel belies what was waiting for us.......Reception was ok, friendly service, no complaints so far....We paid £75.....reduced from £100....but even £75 was way too high a price to pay for this hotel.....The room itself was ok I guess, dated but ok...The phone on the bedside table belonged in 1982...but ok, not a big deal....BUT.....the bathroom.....oh dear....old, very tired and mouldy and dirty....too old and mouldy to clean properly.....HOWEVER...that evening we ate in the restaurant and had an EXCELLENT meal.....apart from the meal, I'd say only stay there if there's nothing else available.....
- Also Known As:
- Kinmel Manor Hotel
- Kinmel Manor Hotel Abergele
- Kinmel Manor Abergele, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Manor Hotel is a family run hotel conveniently located just of the A55 set back within the rural surroundings of Abergele. The featured fireplace in the heart of the Hotel restaurant is decorated with coats of arms dating back to the 1100s. Whilst taking the time to read up on the history of the hotel you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere at the lounge bar. Or soak away the daily stress in the spa bath at the leisure complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kinmel Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.