I have stayed at the Kinmel manor a few times whilst away on business and it was by chance i initially found the place.
The deluxe rooms are fine and always clean and the staff are ALL friendly and very helpful. The use of the gym and swimming pool is included and are of a decent standard.
The brasserie attached to the Hotel serves some of the best food i have eaten in any Hotel and comes at a very reasonable price.
All in all an excellent hotel, great staff and very reasonable price.
I will continue to go back when i visit the North Wales area on business.
- Also Known As:
- Kinmel Manor Hotel
- Kinmel Manor Hotel Abergele
- Kinmel Manor Abergele, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Manor Hotel is a family run hotel conveniently located just of the A55 set back within the rural surroundings of Abergele. The featured fireplace in the heart of the Hotel restaurant is decorated with coats of arms dating back to the 1100s. Whilst taking the time to read up on the history of the hotel you can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere at the lounge bar. Or soak away the daily stress in the spa bath at the leisure complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kinmel Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.