This is a lovely castle... Ronnie and Co were great hosts and went the extra mile for our group. This would be a 5/5 except the Scottish breakfast gave us ( everyone in our party that had it) food poisoning.
Hopefully this was a one-off occurrence...
Summary... Wonderful place, great service... Just need to mind the food safety
I would go back (... But will have the fruit for breakfast)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcaldine Castle offers something truly beautiful. A Scottish Castle set on the shores of Loch Creran with breathtaking views of the snow-capped mountains of Glencoe in early Spring to the golden colours of Autumn - a memorable experience awaits you.The sumptuous interiors are carefully designed to encourage our guests to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of relaxation. Unobtrusive and calm, we aim to make your stay as memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Barcaldine Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcaldine Castle Hotel Benderloch
- Barcaldine Castle Benderloch, Scotland