We enjoyed an extremely relaxing 6 day break at Ponta dos Ganchos, our final destination in a wonderful round the world trip. It's a perfect place to unwind and relax. The location is beautiful with stunning views of the bay. The service was excellent throughout, with particular praise for the wonderful Nina, the guest relations manager, who helped us deal with the trauma of having had our luggage broken into en route to the hotel (including translating for us at the local police station). Our villa was superbly appointed. And we finished our stay with a wonderfully romantic dinner on the little island across from the hotel. We can't recommend this hotel highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ponta dos Ganchos Resort is located on a privately-owned peninsula that juts out from the southern Brazilian coast between picturesque fishing villages, making it one of the most exclusive beach resorts in Brazil. A single hop from São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or Buenos Aires, this romantic hideaway makes dreams a reality: 25 sophisticated and charming bungalows in perfect harmony with the breathtaking scenery. Here the waters of the Emerald coast meet the lush rainforest vegetation in a dazzling display of colour and light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ponta dos Ganchos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Hotel Governador Celso Ramos
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Brazil/Governador Celso Ramos, Santa Catarina