The resort was definitely the best of where we have stayed in Brasil. The service even comes close to the top Japanese resorts.
Villa was just beautiful with great views, right space, perfectly functioning AC. The cleaning ladies had walkie-talkie, and would immediately leave once you would approach villa.
The food at the restaurant I found to be average in comparison to top resorts in the world, however the Food and Beverages manager is a an amazing woman with high emotional intelligence.
The beach would get crowded at times, however you can still find privacy if desired.
I highly recommend Ponta dos Gonchos, you need to come here in order to understand that not all hotels in Brasil offer such loosy service like in Rio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ponta dos Ganchos Resort is located on a privately-owned peninsula that juts out from the southern Brazilian coast between picturesque fishing villages, making it one of the most exclusive beach resorts in Brazil. A single hop from São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or Buenos Aires, this romantic hideaway makes dreams a reality: 25 sophisticated and charming bungalows in perfect harmony with the breathtaking scenery. Here the waters of the Emerald coast meet the lush rainforest vegetation in a dazzling display of colour and light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ponta dos Ganchos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Hotel Governador Celso Ramos
- Ponta Dos Ganchos Brazil/Governador Celso Ramos, Santa Catarina