“Amazing Day at The Spa!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hummingbird Hill Spa-Country Retreat
254 Edmond Road, Astorville, Ontario P0H 1B0, Canada
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 Attractions in Astorville
“Amazing Day at The Spa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

It was amazing right from the time I arrived. The gardens were spectacular and the staff & service were great. It was so cool to have a pedicure while watching baby birds in a nest & hummingbirds feeding. Lunch was delicious and being by myself at the spa, I enjoyed both the owners company & conversation at lunch in their home. A wonderful treat!

Cochrane, Canada
“weekend getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

It was great enjoyed the whole weekend, would recommend as great place for some R & R

Visited July 2012
Corbeil, Canada
“Bad Manners”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

I have been to the hummingbird hill spa several times and enjoyed my spa experience. The spa staff is excellent at what they do. However, I am very disappointed with the attitude of the owners. The woman on the phone, whom I booked my appointments with, has been nothing but rude to me. In person it was no different. The owners appeared cold, they never even smiled at me or said hello. I get the feeling that they don't appreciate me as a costumer because I am young. I absolutely disgust people who discriminate against young costumers. I am a paying costumer and should not be treated any differently whether I am 40 or 20.

North Bay, Canada
“Absolutely the best spa in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

My girlfriend and I spent the day at the spa, enjoying relaxing treatments, had our spa pedicures in the screened porch, sipping mimosa and snacking on strawberries.

A wonderful way to spend a day,

Visited June 2011
Mississauga, Canada
“Customer Service???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

When we arrived the owner was cold and rude. She cancelled our spa services without notice, she told us we called and cancelled when of course we had not. We drove all the way out of the way to get to this spa and she kept trying to blame us??? As a second attempt to this spa we will NOT be returning!!!

Been to Hummingbird Hill Spa-Country Retreat? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hummingbird Hill Spa-Country Retreat, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.