“Bad Manners” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Corbeil, Canada
“Bad Manners”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

I have been to the hummingbird hill spa several times and enjoyed my spa experience. The spa staff is excellent at what they do. However, I am very disappointed with the attitude of the owners. The woman on the phone, whom I booked my appointments with, has been nothing but rude to me. In person it was no different. The owners appeared cold, they never even smiled at me or said hello. I get the feeling that they don't appreciate me as a costumer because I am young. I absolutely disgust people who discriminate against young costumers. I am a paying costumer and should not be treated any differently whether I am 40 or 20.

North Bay, Canada
“Absolutely the best spa in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

My girlfriend and I spent the day at the spa, enjoying relaxing treatments, had our spa pedicures in the screened porch, sipping mimosa and snacking on strawberries.

A wonderful way to spend a day,

Visited June 2011
Mississauga, Canada
“Customer Service???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

When we arrived the owner was cold and rude. She cancelled our spa services without notice, she told us we called and cancelled when of course we had not. We drove all the way out of the way to get to this spa and she kept trying to blame us??? As a second attempt to this spa we will NOT be returning!!!

Whitehorse, Canada
“Mom 'S Special Gift To Four Daughters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2008

March 16, 2008- Mom, Daughters At the Hummingbird Hill Spa.
This was the final day of our fun weekend together- I reserved the Spa for the day as a surprise for the girls.
We all had a body message, three had a facial and two had a pedicure. All we can say is "WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!"!
We all came out of spa rejuvenated, feeling cleansed, and no words can describe it! Marianne and Gary made us some sandwiches for lunch as Marie needs food to survive!
Mother's Day is soon upon us and what a way to spend day with
your Mom or daughters !
This Spa comes highly recommended.
I reserved on very short notice and Marianne was very accommodating as she had to have staff come in on a Sunday!
Thanks to all for making our mother -daughter day so wonderful!
Marie Colbourne -Aubertin
Whitehorse ,Yukon
Y1A 4K9
mca1941@hughes.net

Been to Hummingbird Hill Spa-Country Retreat? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hummingbird Hill Spa-Country Retreat, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.