We arrived around 2.30pm to checkin but they had not received our e mail requesting a twin room, so we sat and had a coffee while one was made up for us. The room is bright and airy with a clean carpet (you would be surprised at the state of some hotel carpets that we have seen!). The bathroom needs some work but as they close for winter soon i think they are going to sort it out. There is a kettle, cups and saucers for your use. The television had a few English channels. On the night we stayed i think that we were the only ones in the main hotel, so we can't complain about noise!! We were the only ones at breakfast so we sat yapping with Sue for ages and ages and ages! She was really nice and i can see why people speak well of her. We had a simple breakfast of cereal and toast as we requested, oh yes my other half did have one of Sues homemade mince pies! We can see why people seem to enjoy their visit to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain View Hotel is a 3 star family-run holiday hotel located west of Kyrenia. We're just 5 minutes drive from the city center and a few minutes’ walk from the beach. We pride ourselves in being a family-run hotel for over 10 years; our aim is to make our customers always feel at home with us. People prefer our family-style hotel because of the quietness, privacy and friendly environment we offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Mountain View Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Hotel And Villas
- Mountain View Kyrenia
- Hotel Mountain View
- Mountain View Hotel & Villas Cyprus/Agios Georgios